Make The Future Happen
A Regular Savings account is part of every members’ ownership in CBI Federal Credit Union. This membership account grants you ownership and voting privileges. How you use your account will make all the differences in the long run. One of the hardest parts about saving money isn’t taking the step to set it aside, it’s not dipping into it once it’s there.
With your money in a savings account at CBI Federal Credit Union, your money grows safely, building interest (dividends) until you need it. Our members’ deposits are federally insured, backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government, up to at least $250,000 per account plus an added $250,000 per IRA.
Regular Savings Account details:
- $25.00 to open (required to become a member).
- Our regular share savings account pays dividends on average daily balances of $50.00 and over.
- This account is accessible through Virtual Branch, Audio Response, or your cuCheck Card.
Tips to help your savings grow:
- Set up automatic transfers with every paycheck or once a month
- Make deposits through many means of electronic funds transfers, via mail or in person at either our office or through one of our shared branches… no need to mail in checks.
- Ask that your cuCheck Card not be able to access your savings.