Bill Pay migrating into CHECKFREE
What You Need to Know: Our processor was purchased by another company and the product is being sunset September 14, 2021; therefore, we needed to choose a new service for our members. We’re sure that you’ll love the ease of CheckFree®!
Questions & Answers
New CheckFree® Bill Pay is a simple, convenient- and FREE service. This new streamlined look will be displayed, and your merchants/bill information will still be there for the last 6 months of history. As you know, you
need to have a checking account and Virtual Branch set up to start paying your bills via a secure website. You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from
the company or person you want to pay. You will have the ability to request e-bills and have greater flexibility in setting up and scheduling payments.
Please note that our online BILL PAY service through Virtual Branch will not be available as we convert our online bill pay account holders to the new CheckFree® system. If you like to get a look and feel of what the new changes will be check out this video.
Watch Our Online Tutorial
DATES TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Payments that were scheduled for September 14th through the 16th will be processed when the new system comes up on September 16th.
- September 14, 2021 - New enrollments to Virtual Bill Pay will be suspended/stopped until September 19, 2021.
- September 14th at 3:00 c.s.t through September 16th, Bill Pay will be unavailable until upgrade is completed at NOON on September 16, 2021. (Pre-schedules bills will still be paid)
- September 16th, 2021 CheckFree Bill Pay will be available at 12:00 pm c.s.t
- All of your scheduled payments and payees will be transferred to the service seamlessly with history converted from the last 6 months.
Once this is completed you will login as normal except you will need to accept the new Terms and Conditions.
With CheckFree®, we believe you'll find a more convenient and simple way to stay on top of your bills. Give it a shot and let
us know what you think! Thank you for your understanding as we transition to better serving you!
If you have any questions, please contact us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org