With your VISA cuCheck Card, you have all the power of cash and a checkbook rolled into one small, convenient package. All you have to do is swipe your debit card to pay for purchases, and the money is instantly deducted from your CBI FCU Checking or Savings account. Your cuCheck Card works like an "electronic" check.
Have you ever noticed that merchants almost always ask you “debit” or “credit” when you use your cuCheck Visa Card? The merchant is simply asking how you'd like your transaction processed.
- Credit - Just sign for the transaction and go. Never pay a fee protected by VISA liability.
- Debit - You are required to enter your PIN.
- Withdraw up to $400 cash per day ending at 4:00 p.m. Central.
- Your cuCheck VISA Card is also your ATM card so you can use your card at thousands of ATMs nationwide to withdraw cash.
- Convenience of several no-surcharge ATM networks
- Over 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations
- No annual fee and no interest charges.
- Security: no need to carry large sums of cash
- Confidentiality: your PIN or signature on a receipt ensures that information about your account is confidential.
- To report your Debit card lost or stolen, call your credit union at 800-699-5417.
Questions and answers:
What if I experience card interruptions while making a purchase?
Contact us the credit union at (800) 699-5417 or after hours (800) 472-3272
How do I activate my CuCheck Card?
You will activate your CuCheck card at a ATM with your PIN number
Can I change my PIN number?
No, we can send you a confirmation of what your existing PIN is but won’t be able to reissue you a new PIN unless a new card number is issued.
What if I am traveling?
Fraud is on the rise. CBI FCU has updated some of its policies and procedures in an effort to keep you safe against this challenging situation. These extra security measures have been put in place for your protection.
If you are traveling out of state, we recommend that you contact us with your travel dates at (800) 699-5417.
We are happy to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at our toll free number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org