Your home is your haven.
It’s also a significant financial asset. A Home Equity Loan is a way to use the equity in your home to improve your home. Essentially, it’s a second mortgage on your home that gives you a lump sum of money quickly without being crippled. Because you’re using your home as collateral, you’re able to receive a low fixed rate. This is one of the biggest advantages of a Home Equity Loan with CBI FCU.
This is a great way to tackle your to-dos:
- Bathroom remodel or Kitchen you've been dreaming about? No problem.
- Needing a new Roof? You're covered.
- Credit Card debt or Tuition? Say goodbye.
A Home Equity offers you the fixed rates and extended terms that gives you the freedom you need to accomplish whatever life throws at you.
Why CBI Federal Credit Union?
- Closed-end, Fixed Rates.
- Access funds up to 80% of your home's equity with a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum of $100,000 based on term.
- Repayment terms up to 15 years.
- Quick turnaround and loan processing time.
Ready to apply for a Home Equity Loan? Here are some of the document's you'll need:
Whatever the needs, a Home Equity Loan from CBI FCU can help.
- Most recent pay stubs (30 days) or proof of other income (Social Security or Retirement benefits)
- Current Mortgage statement
- Proof of Homeowner's insurance Policy (Declaration page)
*The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing "SAFE Act" requires the registration of a mortgage loan originator "MLO" on the "NMLS" federal registry, which CBI Federal Credit Union NMLS #608048 with Mortgage Officer Fran Parkison, NMLS #809919.