Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. (cst) via Microsoft Teams.
We are grateful for our membership and for the opportunity to gather on this day together. This year due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we decided it would be in the best interest and safety of all to host this Annual Meeting virtually.
The Annual Meeting is an opportunity for all members to engage and participate in their CBI FCU membership. Additionally, during the CBI FCU Annual Meeting, we hope you’ll join us online to have the honor of hearing from members of the Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee and the Credit Committee on the yearly performance of the credit union, our plans for the years ahead, and to participate in our Board elections.
We invite you and your family to join us in celebrating another year of service at the 57th Annual Membership Meeting.
- Welcome- Introduction of Directors and Staff
- Call to Order and Read notice of Annual Meeting
- Certification of Quorum
- Approval of the Minutes of the CBI FCU's 56th Annual Meeting
- Reports to the membership: (Chair of the Board of Directors, Treasurer's Report, Manager's Report, Chair of the Credit Committee, Chair of the Supervisory Committee)
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Report of the Nominating Committee
- Call for Additional Nominations from the Floor
- Election of Directors
- Service Recognition
- Member Questions
- Motion for Adjournment
Download 2020 Annual Report
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYAL MEMBERSHIP!