CBI FCU Remains Here For Our Members!
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times and welcome you back if you haven’t visited your credit union during COVID-19. Our office has always been open and we are ready to serve you.
You will notice a few changes in our office as our member and employees’ health and safety are of the utmost priority.
- Protective Plexi-Glass: We have installed these between you as the member and the employee.
- Face Masks: Our employee may be wearing a face mask, as well as our member, though we are not requiring them in our Lobby. For security, if you are wearing a mask, we may briefly ask you to remove it for identification purposes.
- Pen Sanitization: We encourage you to bring your own pen. We will also be sanitizing all CBI FCU pens after each customer use.
- Hand Sanitizer: This is provided in our Lobby. Please continue to wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
- Social Distancing: Please continue to follow 6-foot social distancing guidelines. If our lobby becomes crowded due to our limited space, you may be asked to wait outside until others complete their transactions. You may contact us to make an appointment due to more people visiting daily.
Not Ready to Come to the Branch? No Problem.
We understand that many members may not be ready to come into our branch yet to conduct their banking needs, and that is okay. You can always access your CBI FCU accounts 24/7 from the comfort of your own home through Virtual Branch. Through these, you can track balances and transaction history, view e-statements, pay bills, schedule transfers, deposit checks and make online loan payments. If you need to open an account and/or get a loan with us, we are happy to email you any documents or you can visit our website for a Loan Application.
We are here to serve you and are available by phone to answer any questions you may might have.
We will get through this, TOGETHER!
We are committed to the well-being of our membership and we are here to help in any way we can. If you have any questions, please contact us at 815-439-5012.