Stop Wasting Time and Money Writing Checks and Buying Stamps.
Online bill pay is a method of payment which allows you to pay a creditor electronically from your CBI account. We are always looking for ways to offer tools to help our members manage their personal finances. Managing your money has never been easier!
When you have online Bill Pay, you’ll SAVE TIME AND MONEY every month because its FREE. Here’s how it will add monthly savings for you.
- Save on stamps and trips to the Post Office, payments are online and not through the mail.
- Save on checks, by submitting electronic payments instead.
- Save time, by paying your bills electronically all in one place and all from your computer.
- Save money, with no late fees - you can schedule your payments safely and securely every month.
- Save effort, by tracking your payment(s) history at a glance and keeping tabs on all your past, present, and future scheduled transactions.
- Pay from your CBI FCU Checking Account
- Schedule one-time, monthly or recurring payments
- You can pay multiple merchants such as utilities, phones, television service and department stores
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Most payments are received in four business days
- View and track payment history
- See if checks cleared
- Set up reminders
- More secure than paper billing
To enroll contact Katye at (800) 699-5417 or email at Katye@cbifcu.org
to get enrolled in this FREE