Look for the NEW CO-OP Shared Branch logo
CBI Federal Credit Union is part of Shared Branching- a network of credit unions across the country that actually shares their branches with each other.
What this means for you?
Is that if you are not located near one of our two locations or you are out of town on vacation or business you can conduct your credit union business at a participating credit union. With over 5,000 physical locations, CO-OP has recently become the second largest network of financial institutions in the country. As a CBI FCU member, you can use any other participating credit union’s branch for most deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers.
You’ll need three things when you visit a credit union in the Shared Branching Network
- Name of your credit union
- Your Account Number
- A current, un-expired VALID U.S. Government –issued picture identification with signature.
To search for participating branches near you, simple enter the city, state or zip code of your area of interest for a listing of the closest Shared Branching locations. It’s that easy!
Sprig by CO-OP
Sprig Mobile is part of the Shared Branching Network. It is a smartphone, tablet and web app that will allow you to make check deposits using the camera on your mobile device. Sprig apps are available for Android or iOS devices.
- Download the Sprig app onto your mobile device. Once you enroll and register your CBI FCU account you will be able to transfer funds between your CBI FCU accounts and between your other Credit Union accounts. In addition, you can check your account balances too.
- Sprig is a free service that provides an entirely new way to access your accounts.
- When searching for our credit union during registration, you will find our name listed as CBI FCU
- While Sprig by CO-OP shares many features with our online banking service, it will not replace it. Please continue to use the credit union online banking for important services like Bill Pay.
Need to deposit a Check?
Instead of driving to a branch, just reach for your phone! Use the Sprig app to capture the front and back of your check and submit your deposit, anytime—anywhere.
Safe and Secure
Sprig Mobile Apps and the Sprig Online website adhere to federally regulated audit standards for both physical and electronic security and intrusion detection. Sprig uses industry approved security methods to protect your information. 256-bit SSL Encryption end-to-end, combined with Multi-Factor Authentication.